Monday, December 23, 2013

Russian missionaries---come back

 
      I'm in love with my area.  We're getting close to the end of the transfer.  I hope that I get to stay in my area, with my companion, he's pretty cool.  We have been losing our progressing investigators, but we've also been getting a lot more new, awesome!  Investigators and potential investigators.

      Sara, I'm glad that your comp says your language is solid....I wish I could say the same for myself.  I know I'm improving, but I still have a really hard time understanding certain people.  There was a saying that our teacher told us in the MTC... "Missionaries who go on English speaking missions come back scriptural scholars.  Those who go on Spanish speaking missions come back linguists.  Those who go on Russian and Asian speaking missions...come back."  Haha, I hope that's not true for me :)  My comp is already fluent.  He could work on his accent, but he's only a little more than a year out!!!  But he's definitely better than those who are going home in 2 weeks!  I've been told he's probly the best speaker outside of Russian native missionaries in our mission.

K!  Love you guys!!!

Will, 
Elder Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment