Friday, January 17, 2014

Appreciate Living in America!





Hey family!!!

So not much new to talk about.  Just normal stuff.  It's starting to get colder (finally)  Theres a lot of ice on the ground, so there have been people falling down everywhere.  I fell on my butt and squished some milk last week haha.  It's been snowing consistantly for the past 4 days or so.  Apparantly that's what Russian Winters are supposed to be like, with a constant light snow and occasionally a big snow storm here and there.  
Transfers are in a week!  I'll find out where I'm going by saturday.  I'm way excited!  I've loved my area, but I've been here for 5+ months already so I'm kinda ready for a change.  (I hope I go to an outer city to be honest.  Away from the metro!  hahaha ;) )  
I have to say, living here has made me appreciate living in America a lot more! Anyone who talks bad about America that lives there has gotta get out and see what the rest of the world is like

No comments:

Post a Comment